What does it taste like?
Fresh windfall apples, straight from the tree!
About Liberro Purity and Liberro Electronic Cigarettes
We only use the best ingredients in our Liberro e-cigarettes and liquids, and produce everything to the highest standards.
This exclusive e-cig Liquid Range uses pharmaceutical grade nicotine (the same as the nicotine used in nicotine replacement therapy patches and gum) and is produced in the UK from finest quality ingredients sourced from within the EU.
Our UK manufacturer, Decadent Vapours, maintains stringent batch controlling procedures which ensure exceptional quality in every bottle. Liquid Purity is supplied retail ready and fully complies with all relevant UK and EU safety standards, has a childproof cap, and is compatible with all our electronic cigarettes.
- Contains Propylene Glycol (PG)
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Rich Corona™ contains extract of nuts
- All other flavours cannot guarantee nut free as the ingredients are produced in a facility that may also handle nuts.
- All Liquid Purity flavours are alcohol free
by Claire Aspinall
Date Added: 31/12/2012
I'm not too keen on this one by itself, although it's not unpleasant. It doesn't really taste like apples and has a strange aftertaste that I can't quite place. However mix 2/3 Apple Windfall and 1/3 Strawberry Sensation and you have my current favourite vape. Still predominantly a strawberry flavour but with a tangy kick!
[3 of 5 Stars]
How long do these products last?
- Electronic cigarette batteries, including PCCs and atomisers are consumable products and as such we expect them to last at least 4 weeks from the date of receipt by you. We are happy to replace any of these products found to be faulty within this time.
- Single Use items such as cartridges, cartomisers, tips, Liberro Go & Corona Grandes are disposable consumable products and as such we expect them to last at most the amount of use stated on each individual product information page. We are, however, happy to replace these items if they are found to be faulty upon receipt by you.
- Due to health and hygiene reasons we cannot re-sell opened eLiquid. You may still cancel the contract within 7 days of receipt and send back the goods but please note, however, that opened eLiquid returned under this law will be subject to a restocking fee of the full amount of the product cost as the eLiquid cannot be re-sold.
This does not affect your statutory rights. If you need to return a product to us please click HERE to login and submit a returns request.